aims to provide career finance contractors with simple and effective access to as many
contract opportunities as possible. Our research has shown that Contractors, Interim
Managers, and Independent Consultants often leave the contract market because the true
extent of contract opportunities is not transparent - resulting in unnecessary recruitment
costs for Recruiters.
Recruiters can advertise unlimited contract
and interim roles on FinanceContractors at no cost.
can register easily online - or we can create your account and profile for you (let us know
if you need any assistance). You can start advertising roles as soon as your account is
activated. Recruiters are responsible for their company profiles and the role descriptions
Registered Recruiters can:
- Create sub-user accounts which allow individual recruiters within their organisation to
track and manage their own site activity
- Maintain their company profile (administrator only - does not apply to sub-user
- Post/advertise contract roles
- View their current contract roles
- Track applications against individual roles; and review and rank applications
- Monitor the hit rate of individual adverts
post contract roles to our job board either directly or via a multi-posting service.
FinanceContractors is connected to the Broadbean AdCourier, idibu and JobMate multi-posting
Adverts - key
Adverts placed on FinanceContractors are for positions with day rates starting at £120.
Each contract position posted:
- Will appear on the site for 7 days
- Will be included in email alerts to Contractors
- Can be edited and deleted by the Recruiter
- Includes a full contract description, provided by the Recruiter
- Is searchable by Contractors, using keyword search and defined search criteria entered
when the Recruiter posts the contract
- Provides a link to the Recruiter's profile, which can link to the Recruiter's corporate
- Will usually be available for view immediately
- Will be posted as soon as the Recruiter's account is activated
- Can be renewed after 7 days on the site
Contractors apply directly to the recruiter
by email via the FinanceContractors website.